Tensor ring technology, rediscovered by Slim Spurling in the 1980s and 1990s, is supported by exciting research that is currently receiving considerable attention. “Rings” are closed loop coils. When they are made to certain specifications, they have been known to amplify subtle energy by several hundred times. These simple devices can have a powerful effect on water and on living biology.
Tensor Rings also form what is called a tensor field across the opening of the Ring. The concept of the tensor field was described by the physicist, John A. Wheeler who outlined mathematical equations that explained their existence. According to Wheeler, if you could see a tensor field, it would resemble the thin film that forms when a loop is dipped in a soapy liquid. The energy of a tensor field is not yet fully understood. It is considered by some to be a distortion in time/space/gravity.
Those who perceive subtle energy describe a beam of energy (light) that passes through a Tensor Ring traveling for a considerable distance in both directions. The energetic beam has the capacity to organize the space within the column. This includes organizing the molecular structure of water. When water is passed through a Ring, its molecular structure becomes more organized. The longer it sits inside the column, the more refined the structure becomes. Many, including the authors of Dancing with Water, place their water inside a Tensor Ring overnight—or longer. They also place Tensor Rings around faucets, showerheads—even the incoming water line. As the structure of the water becomes more organized, chlorine is released, pH becomes more balanced, and the taste of the water generally improves. Other improvements that are more difficult to quantify, augment the water’s energy.
Besides their effects on water, Tensor Rings have been used to augment plant growth and vitality.Some of the results reported by people using these rings are:
- It elevates energy.
- Protects from EMF.
- Reduced Inflammation.
- Relieves pain.
- Speeds up the healing of wounds.
- It relieves headaches.
- Enhances plant growth and vitality;
- The taste and smell of Chlorine is diminished in 2-3 hours when ring placed around or below water container
- Improved taste occurs with re-structuring of water
- Water changes from very acidic pH to neutral or slightly alkaline when left standing in the ring for 24-48 hours;
- Reports of calming severe nerve damage in wrists, thumbs, knees, and shoulders;
- Stiff wrists and shoulders have relaxed and pain disappeared in a few hours with Rings;
- Known to calm swelling and tension of injuries;
- Found to remediate the harmful effects of electromagnetic and geomagnetic frequencies;
- Placing an object in the energetic column amplifies the object’s vibratory energy;
- Adds to, or synergizes, with all forms of energy healing and healing devices;
Copper jewelry worn directly on skin has been used for a hundred years or more as a remedy for many ailments, including arthritis. Now, copper bracelets to ease joint and arthritis pain are ubiquitous in health food stores, and health magazines and catalogues. As a healing metal copper is also used for problems with excess fat. It benefits the liver, spleen, and lymphatic system.
Hippocrates (circa 400 B.C.), known as the father of modern medicine (and for whom the doctor’s Hippocratic oath was named) mentions copper as a treatment for leg ulcers associated from varicose veins. The Greeks also sprinkled a powder of copper oxide and copper sulfate on open wounds and treated wounds with a mixture of honey and red copper oxide.
In 1885, the French physician, Luton, reported using copper acetate in his practice to treat arthritic patients. For external application he made a salve of hog’s lard and 30% neutral copper acetate. For internal treatment, he used pills containing 10 mg. of copper acetate.
In 1939, the German physician, Werner Hangarter, noticed that Finnish copper miners were unaffected by arthritis as long as they worked in the mining industry. This observation led Finnish medical researchers plus the Germans, Hangarter and Lübke, to successfully use a mixture of copper chloride and sodium salicylate to treat patients suffering from rheumatic fever, rheumatoid arthritis, neck and back problems, and sciatica.
There are different ways of using the rings:
- Sit on a ring during your workday to reduce fatigue and remain focused
- Sit on a ring in the car to reduce fatigue on long road trips
- Place a ring in the trunk of your car where your groceries are on the way home from the store, to energize them and help keep them fresh
- Place a ring under or around your water glass to charge and potentize your water
- Place a ring over your fill pipe or outgoing water line to potentize your water
- Wear a ring around your wrist to combat pain from overuse
- Place a ring over your heart area, or any area where you’re experiencing pain, injury or discomfort
- Place a ring around the neck of your pet, when it has a tumor in this area
- Place a ring around your potted plants to help them recover and grow
- Place a ring under your massage table or near the chair you use during sessions in order to speed up the healing process